Caregiver Support Group Volunteers Needed!
Family Advocacy Services Volunteers
All Family Advocacy Services Volunteers must:
• Be 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number;
• Complete a volunteer application (including 3 references);
• Attend a volunteer screening interview with a volunteer coordinator;
• Sign a release for background checks to be performed on your behalf by Safe Shores;
• Attend and complete a volunteer orientation training by Safe Shores;
• Be able to volunteer for shifts lasting at least 3–5 hours during normal business hours;
• Understand confidentiality and the personal commitment to maintain confidentiality at all times;
• Sign a confidentiality statement;
• Sign a Volunteer Commitment form and adhere to all statements made therein;
• Maintain a Record of Volunteer Service Hours and submit record monthly to Volunteer Services Coordinator.