Support child survivors of abuse year-round: become a LifeSaver
Children need us around the clock. That’s why Safe Shores’ services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. When a child is ready to tell their story, we’re here for them. Help #ProtectKids365 by becoming a LifeSaver. Your monthly contribution will help us provide our signature, child-friendly services — always free for clients.Be a LifeSaver
Benefits to Safe Shores:
- Reliable, sustainable income helps Safe Shores respond to clients’ needs in the moment and helps us plan for the future.
- Your gift might be used to provide a child with trauma-informed therapy, pay an electrical bill, or bring on a new member of staff so we can help more families. The flexibility this type of support provides is invaluable and greatly appreciated.
Benefits to you:
- Monthly gifts are easy to work into your budget.
- Pause, cancel, and update the frequency or amount of your LifeSavers gift at any time through a secure donor portal.
- You will receive an annual summary of your support for tax purposes.
In the past year, supporters helped Safe Shores:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much should I give?
- No matter the size, every gift makes a difference. Some donors give $250 a month, others give $10. It all depends on what works best for you. If you need a place to start, imagine you were making a one-time gift. How much would that be? Divide that number by 12 to get your monthly gift amount.
- I want to support Safe Shores, but I can’t afford a monthly gift. What can I do?
- That’s okay! If a monthly gift isn’t right for you but you still want to support Safe Shores financially, you can make a one-time donation here. Thank you for your generosity!
- What if I need to cancel my donation, update my credit card or banking information, or want to increase my monthly contribution?
- Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance and someone will get back to you quickly.